Monday, March 21, 2011

Tough Times

This past week has been craziness for me! I'm not sure what is going on with people lately but I'm unsure when people started to think marriages are disposable. I thought we were supposed to stick together through good times and bad. A couple friends of mine have had really bad news and their marriages are ending. I never realized how much it would affect me for someone else to go through a divorce. I really feel my relationship has always been strong with Chris and grows stronger as the years go by. Of course we have the normal ups and downs and disagreements but it has never been so bad that I wanted to leave him or ask for a divorce or even cheat on him. It's just scary to think someone can just be done and decide they want out and it's over like that.

Depressing start to my post, yes. I just really wanted to post up that I love my husband so much and I am so very grateful for him beyond words! I am so very happy with our family that we have together and could never describe how happy they both make me!! Rough week, mentally draining for me and I'm not even the one going through it. I love my friends and I want to be there for them but sometimes I need a mental break, it's hard trying to help everyone get through tough times while trying to do things for myself and my family. I need a mental vacation!

No comments: