Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

I just wanted to post a blog to say Happy Birthday to my awesome Dad!! He has been working overseas now for quite a few years and I always look forward to the times I can see him and talk to him on the phone! I got to talk to him last night and I can hear the excitement in his voice when he asks about how the baby is doing! I love you so much Dad and I can't wait until the next time we can see each other!! I always remember how I would follow you around the house so I could help you fix things up or just to watch what you were doing! I also remember when you taught me how to ride my bike without training wheels in Iceland. I remember a lot of good times with you! Happy Birthday; I hope you have a good day even though you have to work.

No comments: