Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's been a while!

So I realized that it has been a while since I've posted anything. I can't find the cord to my camera at the moment to try to upload the newest ultrasound pic of our little bean! I like the date today 9-9-09 because nine is my lucky number; I have the day off and I am also 13 weeks along! Still no baby bump yet but eventually it will come! I can't wait for that. Chris and I haven't been up to much lately. We've been working a lot and watching a few different shows that we rent the seasons for through Netflix. We have been stuck on 30 Rock and Heroes. Chris has started to work out with some friends which I think it's great for him to get out of the house for a while during the week and do something fun like that. I haven't been feeling nauseas too much lately thank goodness! I'm not getting sick everyday and my evenings are actually relaxing and enjoyable for the most part. I was getting pretty tired of the feeling yucky thing....even though I wouldn't trade it for what's coming from it in the long run! I'm still tired but don't necessarily have 4 hour naps anymore after work. 1 to 2 hours is working pretty well for me right now. We have another doctor's appointment on the 29th of September and I will be just about 16 weeks by then. I'm hoping that our next appointment in October will be the one that we find out what we are having. I think it will be because our appointments are every 4 weeks right now. Well I think that's about it for a quick update. I will try my best to get those pictures uploaded as soon as I find the cord to my camera!

No comments: