So this morning I woke up feeling pretty good!! This cold is nearly gone, just have to get rid of the cough that is following. We all 3 have a cough and Chris is slowly getting over his cold too. Unfortunately he had to go into work today but luckily his fever is gone. I'm hoping we can just rest this afternoon so he can fully recover.
Today we were supposed to hear from our home loan guy to let me know what my credit score is looking like these days. I started working with a credit consulting company in June to help dispute things on my credit and to get it into better shape. I need a better score to get approved for a home loan!! I was really anxious and hoping to hear from him today but no such luck. Oh well, maybe tomorrow I will give him a call to see what's going on.
I am 10w5d along with baby bean!! Tomorrow morning we have another routine appointment with Dr. Zakarian to see how things are going. I'm hoping for another ultrasound since she is so awesome and does them fairly often up to around the 20 week mark. I'm hoping baby bean is growing well and is happy in my belly still!! I should be about 20 weeks a few days before Christmas so I think it would be so fun to be able to find out the sex of the baby so we can tell everyone on Christmas....even though I highly doubt we would be able to keep it a secret once we stepped out of the office. The nausea still comes and goes. Not necessarily as strong (knock on wood) but it's still there!
My cravings are all over the place. Yesterday afternoon I made queso dip since I was craving it so bad and then later that night I saw a commercial for a candy bar. I had to run across the street to buy some and when I ate it it wasn't even that great. I was a bit disappointed.
Claire got some new winter boots today!! I bought her a pair last week from Babies R Us and when I got them home to try them on her the darn things wouldn't zip up over her calves. We returned them today and found some really cute ones at Payless that do actually fit her and I like them a lot better!! I was going to buy some snow boots too but holy cow, the only girl ones they had were $40!! Ahh that's so crazy! I will look around some more before buying snow boots that expensive that may or may not last the entire winter!
Well since baby bear is napping I'm going to heat up some left over queso dip!! Mmmm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment