Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Collin Scott

Chris and I had our 4th doctor's appointment yesterday morning for our cute little baby. I'm only 16 weeks along so I asked our doctor if the next appointment would be the one to find out the sex of the baby. She said that if the baby cooperates today that we may actually be able to tell what it is. Sure enough she put the wand to my belly and I asked if I saw a little wiener. The doctor laughed at me and I looked at Chris and he had the biggest smile on his face I've ever seen! The doctor said that she won't tell us that it's a boy 100% until our next appointment but she is pretty positive that's what it looks like. We are all pretty sure because it really looked like something there.

We are both so excited to think about having a little baby boy joining our family!! His name is Collin Scott Wold!! We got a good profile picture of him with his fist up. I think he is doing an arm pump because he is excited to be a boy! Haha.

Here I am 2 weeks ago at 14 weeks...


And here I am tonight at 16 weeks....I'm so excited to have a boy!!

No comments: