So Chris and I haven't been up to much lately other than working and relaxing at home. We did happen to spoil ourselves a little bit last weekend and went out for a dinner date which we haven't done that in a while!! It was a lot of fun. We also went to the movies and watched "Couple's Retreat", that was a funny movie! I feel like I've been moving a little slower lately than before. My back stiffens up more and I can feel my hips hurting some days. I woke up this morning and baby Collin decided to hang out in the right part of my belly. It was so strange because my belly felt really hard but it was lopsided and poking out only on the right side. I tried to take a picture of it but my belly softened up before I could find my camera and he wasn't really poking out anymore.
I have a couple of new pictures that I need to post up. The first 2 are from October 7th. I was 17 weeks along and I wanted to get a morning picture of my belly before I left for work.
Wow, this picture is really blurry. haha.
Wow, this picture is really blurry. haha.
This next picture of me in the green tank top I took this morning. I am 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant. According to my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book I am 5 months pregnant! Oh my goodness have the past weeks just flown by. It seems like we just barely found out that we were pregnant!
Chris is a great husband as usual!! He did go out late a few nights ago to get me some chocolate. I was lying in bed watching t.v. and I saw a commercial for candy and I really wanted a Milky Way. I asked him he would get me one and after a few minutes of convincing him that I want it so badly even though I don't need it he went out and bought 2 bags of Milky Way minis. He said that I shouldn't need anymore candy for a while. haha He is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment