Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today was a good day!

Today was my day off. I slept in until a little after 8 which doesn't seem like it's very late but it's an extra 3 hours of sleep that I don't normally get. I had some cereal, which I can't seem to get enough cheerios. They are so good and I always crave them on my days off. I think I'm going to have some after I'm done typing this. Haha

I went to Kohl's today because they had some door buster sales for today only. There was an ad in the newspaper that had pictures of everything that was going to be on sale and I saw some really cute gloves that I wanted for only $3.50. I went there and of course they don't have any gloves in the store that they had in the ad but I did find some really soft gloves for $2.50.

After Kohl's I had to run to the bank and then to WinCo. I got some groceries....I keep seeing toaster strudel commercials so I bought some. They are so good! haha. I came home and started to get dinner ready because I cooked a turkey breast in the crock-pot. I also made some chocolate chip cookies and started laundry. I watched a few of the Duggar episodes that I recorded. The show "18 kids and Counting" is interesting. I love kids but I don't think Chris and I could handle 18 kids and the wife is pregnant with another one! Wow is all I have to say.

For the first time in a long time I actually felt sick today. It came on all of a sudden while I was watching tv. I was pretty bummed but felt better afterward. I don't know if it was something I ate or if it was just from being pregnant. After that I got into bed and slept for about 2 hours until Chris came home from work. Our bed is so comfortable and I love taking naps when I can.

For dinner we had turkey, baked beans, cranberry sauce (well I did, Chris says that stuff is gross), cucumber slices, and bread with butter. I thought the turkey turned out really well and Chris said that he liked it too. It was a new recipe I tried from my crock-pot recipe book and I think I'll make it again.

Now all we are doing is hanging out on our couch and relaxing. I love having relaxing nights at home with my hubby! I mean it happens all the time but I still love it. Last night we watched Toy Story 2. I bought it for Chris a couple weeks ago and it came in the mail a couple of days ago. I was excited to watch it and then fell asleep in the middle of it (big surprise, haha).

Well, that's basically my whole day today. Tomorrow is another day off. I was hoping to get more done today so I wouldn't have much to do tomorrow but I still have to get all of our laundry finished. Oh joy! :)

No comments: