Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Chris and I had a fun Halloween weekend. I did have to work the day before and the day of Halloween but we still made the most of it. The night before we went to a friends party for a little while. I dressed up like a little girl in her pajamas and Chris dressed up like a cop. He borrowed the cop shirt from our friends that went as pirates together! Everyone's costumes looked great and it was a lot of fun but sadly we had to leave early since I had to be at work at 6 a.m. the next morning.

Here is a picture of us before the party. I think it's such a funny picture and it makes me laugh every time I look at it.The night of Halloween we headed up to DJ and Michelle's house for dinner and to go trick or treating with them and their kids. I had Chris take a picture of me before we left. I wore an orange shirt and I thought my belly looked like a pumpkin in it. haha.
I'm 20 weeks and 3 days preggo in these pictures!! That means I'm just about 5 and a half months according to my "What to Expect" book. We sure can't wait to find out in about 4 more weeks whether or not it's a boy or girl now. Our little bean is tricky already.


We started out for trick or treating while it was still light out. DJ and Michelle's kids were so darn cute and so excited to get candy! Chris was having fun too making funny noises at the kids. While we were out I thought about how next year we will have our 7 month old baby to take out for Halloween! It will be so much fun! Here is a picture of Chris....I think he was upset because he couldn't go up to the doors and get candy.


We enjoyed our walk for the night and headed back to their house so we could all load up on candy. Chris, DJ, and Michelle finished watching a football game on TV and I managed to fall asleep on their couch. I was so tired and crashed again once we got home! It so so nice to sleep in the next morning. The "fall back" time change was really nice too because we got an extra hour of sleep but it was still early in the morning when we woke up.

No comments: