Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sandy!

I just wanted to write a little blog saying Happy Birthday Sandy!! I think Chris and I both really lucked out when we got married. We both get along with our in-laws and our in-laws get along with each other! I think that is something to be really grateful for for Thanksgiving!! Thank you Sandy for everything you've done for Chris and I over the years and we both really love you a lot! I hope your birthday is a great one!

On another note, I am 23 weeks preggo today which puts me at day number 1 for month number 6! I cannot believe how fast the time is going by right now. My belly is getting big and I will post a picture of it soon. I can feel baby C moving around a lot mostly at night when I lay in bed. I can see my belly move around too sometimes. Chris says he has felt our little bean move too so that's really exciting! It's been a really great year for us and we can't wait to welcome in 2010! It's going to be so exciting!

No comments: