Holiday Update:
Chris and I had a really great Christmas!! It was officially our last Christmas alone together. Next year we will have a 9 month old baby!! It's so exciting to think about! We had dinner at my Mom and Joe's house on Christmas Eve with Joe's daughter Sarah. It was a really nice dinner. On Christmas morning we had our own little Christmas and opened up our presents we got for each other. We just did little stocking stuffers but Chris of course spoiled me and got me an Ipod Nano! I was super excited. We got each other a bunch of cool little things. After our thing together we went to Chris' parent's house and opened presents. Baby Claire definitely got spoiled and she already has a stocking for Christmas time. Sandy says that she better still be a girl when she's born since the stocking is a pink princess one. Haha. We went to my Mom's for a little while afterward and visited with them for a little bit. The Wold family all got together at Granny and Grandpa's house for dinner and then we went home. I was exhausted. It was such a great but busy day. I can't wait until next Christmas.
New Year's Update:
We decided to spend New Years Eve with friends instead of staying at home and being bums. Haha. We went to Pugh's house for a dinner and a party! It was a lot of fun. Chris had a few drinks and I got to be the D.D. We were with a big group of friends and it was great welcoming the new year in with a great kiss from a great husband! It had been 5 years exactly since we had talked to each other on the phone for the first time. The 14th of January will be 5 years of being together!! It's so exciting to be able to say that. 2010 is going to be a great year for our little Wold family and I can't wait to see what good things are to come!
Baby Update:
I am 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant. :) The baby is very, very active the past few days and it's just so funny to me still. It almost tickles a little bit when she just keeps moving and it makes me laugh. I woke up with a head cold a couple of days ago and I'm trying to get over it as quickly as I can. It's tiring enough being this pregnant and a head cold is definitely not helping. Haha. It's so exciting to think that we only have 10 weeks left until we are parents. My mom and I are getting ready for the baby shower. I can't wait to get together with all of our family and great friends to celebrate our little bean coming! I love being pregnant of course but I'm getting a little anxious to just meet our little girl and to see what she looks like. Here is a picture of me at 29 weeks!
Married Life Update:
Being married is still amazing! We are doing great and I'm thankful everyday to have someone as great as Chris in my life. Chris just got home late last night from Arizona. He was gone for a few days and went to the Fiesta Bowl with a friend. I really felt like I was going crazy without him here. Everyone was at work and I was at home. Let me tell ya, there is only so much you can clean in our apartment before there isn't much to do. The weather was pretty gloomy so I was having a little bit of a pity party weekend. Haha. Today the sun is out and Chris is home and I'm feeling so much happier now.
Well, I think that is all the updating I can do for now! I hope everyone is having a great 2010 so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment