I feel like the past year has just flown by for Chris and I. It still feels as if we just got married but thinking about it, it's been 8 months already and we are about to have our little baby girl in less than a month!! I'm 36 weeks 1 day pregnant with Claire and we are both just wanting her here, healthy and happy so we can hold her!!
We just celebrated our last Valentine's Day as a couple without babies! :) Chris was awesome and made the best dinner for us at home!! It was so nice to not have to fight traffic or stand for a long time at a restaurant. He made King Crab legs, mashed potatoes, asparagus in balsamic vinegar, and biscuits!! He also bought me chocolate covered strawberries! They were delicious of course! I got him a small box of chocolates, a card, and a movie.....that we already had. Haha, my poor pregnant mind couldn't remember if we had the newest Transformers movie on blue-ray so I bought it for him and sure enough it's already on our movie shelf. We are going to exchange it for something else he wants. He is the best hubby ever and I love him so much!
Our baby shower is coming up in just a week and a half! I'm so excited to have everyone together to celebrate our little Claire! We also have another appointment next week and the doctor is going to do an ultrasound to check up on her to see how she is doing. I wonder if any changes are happening with me, if I'm starting to progress toward labor or if I'm just the same. I guess we will see next week!
Well, I have a lot of stuff to get done and cleaned up around the house today so I'm going to end it here! I hope everyone has a fabulous day today....I know I will!
We just celebrated our last Valentine's Day as a couple without babies! :) Chris was awesome and made the best dinner for us at home!! It was so nice to not have to fight traffic or stand for a long time at a restaurant. He made King Crab legs, mashed potatoes, asparagus in balsamic vinegar, and biscuits!! He also bought me chocolate covered strawberries! They were delicious of course! I got him a small box of chocolates, a card, and a movie.....that we already had. Haha, my poor pregnant mind couldn't remember if we had the newest Transformers movie on blue-ray so I bought it for him and sure enough it's already on our movie shelf. We are going to exchange it for something else he wants. He is the best hubby ever and I love him so much!
Our baby shower is coming up in just a week and a half! I'm so excited to have everyone together to celebrate our little Claire! We also have another appointment next week and the doctor is going to do an ultrasound to check up on her to see how she is doing. I wonder if any changes are happening with me, if I'm starting to progress toward labor or if I'm just the same. I guess we will see next week!
Well, I have a lot of stuff to get done and cleaned up around the house today so I'm going to end it here! I hope everyone has a fabulous day today....I know I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment