We had another appointment today! We got to see baby Claire on the ultrasound screen and the doctor says she is measuring perfectly! Baby Claire is about 7 pounds right now too! It seems scary that we still have 3 weeks left and she will be bigger than that. Haha, I'm still super excited that she is looking good and is at a good weight! We are so very lucky to have a healthy little girl. I was told that if I want to I could be induced at 39 weeks!! That's only 2 weeks away. I'm not sure if that's what we want to do yet or not. I have heard that being induced hurts more because it's not gradual labor. I think we will just wait it out unless she wants to be late and come after St. Patty's Day. I'm now going to start my weekly appointments and next week I will be checked to see if I'm dilating at all.
I have been experiencing more hip pain and lower back pain the past few days. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions have been coming and it's still so fun trying to roll from side to side in bed to get comfortable throughout the night. Haha. Our baby shower is coming up this Saturday and I am beyond excited for it!! It's going to be so much fun to have everyone together to celebrate our little Claire bear! Well that's a little update for now. Happy Tuesday!
I have been experiencing more hip pain and lower back pain the past few days. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions have been coming and it's still so fun trying to roll from side to side in bed to get comfortable throughout the night. Haha. Our baby shower is coming up this Saturday and I am beyond excited for it!! It's going to be so much fun to have everyone together to celebrate our little Claire bear! Well that's a little update for now. Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment