So I'm a bit bored today and thought I would make a post on here. Chris is working but it's Friday which means now we have the weekend off together and I always look forward to that. We started watching the TV show Lost: Season 1 on Netflix. The first season alone has 25 episodes! Holy cow, we are going to be busy. We watched the first episode and we didn't hate it but didn't love it either. We gave it a chance and watched a few more last night and I think I like it. I love Chris bunches and I love being a couch potato with him while we watch our shows. He brought up one night last week how in just a few weeks we are going to have baby Claire next to us to watch our shows.....this may be wishful thinking that she will stay calm enough to watch them with us but we won't know that until she's here. Haha.
I really wish that I were working right now so I could have the extra money so we could go on a couple of date nights together before the baby is here! I love Chris tons and I just want to spend time together on dates while we still can. It's a little harder to do that now since I'm not working. That's ok though, I love being at home with him too. This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and we are going to watch it with some friends. I have no idea which team I'm going for. Haha.
Today I am 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We have another doctor's appointment next Tuesday. Yay, it's just a check up but it's getting so close to the end and I'm so excited. I've been feeling good for the most part (Knock on wood)!!! The heartburn isn't too bad as long as I eat a few Tums before bed and sometimes I wake up and have to take a couple more. I am super happy that Claire has decided to move down in my belly. I'm not sure if she "dropped" or whatever people call it but I definitely don't have rib pain anymore. Yay!! She does feel pretty heavy though some nights and she does like to push down on my hips. The nursery is slowly but surely coming together. We have her crib set up which I already posted a picture of it a few weeks ago.
It's been a good week so far. Since it's February we are getting our W-2's in the mail....well at least I have to wait for a few different ones since Chris has had only 1 job (Lucky him, haha). I cannot wait for our tax return to come in, it will be nice to have the extra money for bills and stuff. I just need one more to come in and taxes will be filed!! Well, I'm going to end this now. Chris should be home soon! Hooray! Happy February everyone!
I really wish that I were working right now so I could have the extra money so we could go on a couple of date nights together before the baby is here! I love Chris tons and I just want to spend time together on dates while we still can. It's a little harder to do that now since I'm not working. That's ok though, I love being at home with him too. This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and we are going to watch it with some friends. I have no idea which team I'm going for. Haha.
Today I am 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We have another doctor's appointment next Tuesday. Yay, it's just a check up but it's getting so close to the end and I'm so excited. I've been feeling good for the most part (Knock on wood)!!! The heartburn isn't too bad as long as I eat a few Tums before bed and sometimes I wake up and have to take a couple more. I am super happy that Claire has decided to move down in my belly. I'm not sure if she "dropped" or whatever people call it but I definitely don't have rib pain anymore. Yay!! She does feel pretty heavy though some nights and she does like to push down on my hips. The nursery is slowly but surely coming together. We have her crib set up which I already posted a picture of it a few weeks ago.
It's been a good week so far. Since it's February we are getting our W-2's in the mail....well at least I have to wait for a few different ones since Chris has had only 1 job (Lucky him, haha). I cannot wait for our tax return to come in, it will be nice to have the extra money for bills and stuff. I just need one more to come in and taxes will be filed!! Well, I'm going to end this now. Chris should be home soon! Hooray! Happy February everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment