Had to put this down while I can remember some of my dream. I had a great dream of baby bean last night. It's a baby boy and he looked healthy from what I can remember seeing. I remember holding him wrapped up in a blue blanket. I was crying because I was so happy to see that he was healthy and here. We named him and I knew his name was perfect for him. I woke up right after my dream in a half awake, half asleep state and thought to myself that I know for sure it's a boy now. I'm excited to know 100% sure in just about 4 weeks!! If my appointments work out right we should find out the day before my birthday! I will be 19 weeks along at my next appointment!!
I know I had some other dreams that were very bizarre. This happens on a nightly basis but I can't remember them right now. I need to keep a dream journal again so I can look back and wonder what drugs I was taking. I blame it on the prenatals! haha I have my appointment this morning. Chris can't make it unfortunately. He comes to every appointment but something for work means he can't leave this time. I won't let Dr. Z even guess this time. When I was 16 weeks with Claire she guessed a boy and then the next appointment she couldn't see anything so I think it's better to just wait another 4 weeks.
So happy I finally had a dream about baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment