Monday, April 23, 2012

The nice weather has finally arrived!!!

Last week Claire and I had a fun day inside. It was pretty rainy all week and we were looking forward to the warm weather on the weekend. That's a little later in the post though. She found her princess dress up shoes so I put her in a dress for some fun since she was just walking around in a diaper (she loves not wearing clothes!!). She had a lot of fun dumping out all of her toys in her room too!! 

 She found her little hand mirror and loves looking at herself!! I love looking at my beautiful baby too! hehe
 Here is another day when it was somewhat nice out but we still needed jackets. She just loves being outside so much so she played in her sandbox for a while with her baby doll!
 Baby needed a sand bath!!
The weekend finally arrived!! This was from yesterday (Sunday). I love dressing her in her fun, bright summer clothes!! Chris, Claire and I made our way to Home Depot in the morning on the hunt for a nice umbrella for the deck. We realized on Saturday that her sandbox gets more direct sunlight then I thought it would. It's kind of hard to tell when we haven't had many sunny days! We found one for a great deal and I think she was happier for it because she didn't have to wear her sun hat anymore. She will have to learn to love it though once we venture out of the backyard to go to places in the sun!
 I love her sweet face!!
 It was really starting to get hot out......ok well it was still only in the 70's but because it's been so long since we've had warm weather I was dying from the heat. haha It probably doesn't help being 9 months pregnant. I would die if I had to be really pregnant in really hot weather! She got to wear one of her new swimsuits!! When Sandy came to visit last month we went shopping at Target and I found her 2 really cute swim suits on clearance so I couldn't pass them up. You can never tell which size will really fit so she has one in 2T and one in 3T. I'm happy the one in 2T fits her great because I think it's really cute!
 She was watching Daddy wash Mommy's car in the driveway!! She was also rocking her baby! She's such a sweet girl and loves to take care of her babies (most of the time).
 First wash for the new car and I think Chris is really enjoying having a house so we can actually wash our own cars right in the driveway!
 Here is Claire filling up her new swimming pool that Uncle Danny and Stacie got her for her birthday!! Yay, so exciting!!
 Daddy helping Claire!!
 She had fun standing in the water. The next time I will remember to put the pool part more in the sun so the water can warm up a bit. It was pretty cold and she really didn't want to sit in it. It felt nice to stand in it though to cool off some! I can't wait for her to play in it again on a really hot day!
It was a great weekend together!! The weather was nice, the windows were open and we got to enjoy our front yard and back yard quite a bit!! I really love being in a house...so much better then an apartment!! I love my family and I'm looking forward to a fun summer! It will be so nice to enjoy it with Kellyn too once she arrives!! Less then two weeks!

No comments: