Chris got the girls a huge chalkboard poster and he put it up in the dining room! The girls have been loving it and have been drawing so many things. Claire has been practicing her letters and showing us all of the things she can draw. She's really just taken off with art. Right now as I'm blogging she is drawing houses and trees with swings. I drew the one in the first picture and she started to color it in.
She asks me to trace her horse, Rockstar, so she can color her too.
Kellyn has fun too but I haven't caught too much of her art work yet!
Here is another masterpiece from Claire. She drew a mermaid all by herself! This thing was the greatest idea!
We've had lots of time with art this week! I will blog about more artwork I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment