Monday, January 26, 2015

Cumberland Island

Today has been a great Monday. The girls and I were happy to make it to the barn for Claire's lesson. We were sick last week but we're feeling better. The cold is still lingering a bit but it's just about gone. Claire gets to make up her missed lesson this Wednesday so we are excited to drive out there twice to see teacher Jennifer and the horses. Next Monday is sadly Claire's last lesson. I hope we can find a place in Georgia just as great as the barn we go to now!
 
I came across a really great pin on Pinterest earlier today about Cumberland Island, GA. They have wild horses that roam the beach! How amazing would that be to see? I already googled it and it's about 5 1/2 hours from our new house! I really hope to make it there among the hundreds of other places I've looked into this summer. I found this website about the island and found out there are also loggerhead sea turtles, armadillos, and hogs.
 

 
 
We have a fairly busy week and I'm looking forward to a very busy weekend!! We are getting a dumpster delivered to go on a trashing spree of the garage and backyard!! It's very much needed and it will make it much easier to set up for the garage sale when we actually have all of the things we want to sell together and the trash gone! Whatever doesn't sell will just be donated and the clutter will be gone!
 
Kellyn skipped nap time and put herself to bed an hour before bedtime. Fingers crossed that doesn't backfire and she ends up waking up in the middle of the night or super early. I guess we will see! For now I'm snuggled up next to Claire, eating popcorn and watching Disney Jr. 
 

No comments: