Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fast Kicking Baby....

Last night I had another pregnancy dream. My belly was huge and I was pretty far along and I could feel the baby pushing out on my side. I pulled the blanket down that was covering me and could see the baby pushing back and forth with both feet really fast. I could see the feet pushing out and it just felt like a fluttering feeling. It wasn't hurting me though which was good. Haha

We only have 2 more days until our ultrasound. I feel so impatient I can't wait until Tuesday! Chris and I are heading back home from Pocatello today. We came to visit some friends and that definitely helped pass the weekend in a fast/fun way. I just hope that work goes by fast tomorrow and then bright and early on Tuesday we will be going to the doctor!
What I saw in my dream was kind of similar to this so I thought I would post it.....also I just think it's an amazing picture...not sure if it's real but it's still cool.

No comments: