Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Away

Chris and I drove to Pocatello for the weekend to spend some time with some friends. Chris also had an autocross race at Highland High School. Here are a couple pictures of him racing and our friend Timmay too.
After the races we met up with some other friends to eat and so Chris could take some photos of a couple of cars. Right next to the restaurant we ate at there were some ostriches, an emu, and a bunch of little goats. I've never been up close to an ostrich before and they are pretty cool looking. Their feet are really weird. They just kept standing by the fence staring at me. Haha.


After eating it was time to head out for some pictures. Funny enough all of the guys had their cameras with them so I had them stand in a row taking a picture of the same car. It was a lot of fun!
It was really nice outside while the guys were taking photos. Rachelle and I just hung out and watched. I layed in the grass and took a couple of random pictures on my own little pink camera.


Someday I will figure out why he looks like he is in pain whenever we take a picture together. Haha.

No comments: