The Sunday before the 8th, one of the residents from my work asked me if I was pregnant. She said that I had that look about me and she didn't think that she was wrong about it. I wasn't feeling good that day but I didn't think anything of it. On my day off I decided to go to the store that morning to buy a few things and to buy a pregnancy test as well. I had bought them before thinking that I was pregnant but I didn't feel like I was this time, but thought what the heck I'll take one. I sat in my car in the parking lot after buying them thinking to myself "this is going to be the day I find out I'm really pregnant." I got home and took the first test and sure enough it came up positive. I just looked at myself in the mirror and thought "no way, really?". I took the second one a little bit later in the morning and sure enough it was positive right away as well!! I was so excited and was thinking about ways to tell Chris once he got home from work. As impatient as I am, especially about something this exciting I just called him to ask him if he wanted to come home for lunch that day. While he was coming home I wrapped up the tests in a little box and wrote him a card. He got home and opened it, got a big smile on his face and gave me a big hug and kiss! We are both really excited!! It still didn't seem real so the next day I bought two more tests and of course they were still both positive. I have an appointment next Tuesday the 21st to find out how far along I am.
I did feel a little nauseas the two days following after I found out but nothing too bad. Now I feel completely normal, which I start thinking too much about. Sometimes I feel like it's still not real and that it's just going to disappear only because I want it so badly. Everyone keeps reassuring me that it's completely normal to feel this way. This weekend Chris and I are going to Pocatello to visit some friends and the following week we are going camping for his 25th birthday! It's going to be a blast.

2 lines means positive!

All positive!!
No comments:
Post a Comment