This morning Chris and I had our first baby appointment and I had my first ultrasound!! I was so anxious and excited which means I barely got any sleep last night. I tried sleeping when Chris went to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and watched TV for a little while. I went back to bed and fell asleep a little after 1 in the morning. I woke up around 6:30 this morning still very excited and time couldn't go any slower. Finally it was time to go and of course we made it there pretty early. Our doctor is very nice and explained everything that was going on. We got to see our baby's little heartbeat. She measured it on the screen and our baby is super tiny. I'm about 6 weeks along and I'm feeling good for the most part. I am tired mostly and sometimes I can feel crampy and light headed but those are just the great parts of pregnancy!! We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and we will have an actual due date then. She says now that I am due around the end of February to the beginning of March. We are both really excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment