Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh Baby!


So I haven't felt motivated to post belly pictures until today. I was going to try to do it yesterday but other things just seemed more important. Haha. I was pretty bored yesterday at home so I decided to go to the craft store so I can make something for Claire's room. I was so proud of myself once I finished it and this is what I came up with.
It only took me a couple of hours from start to finish. Now all I need is the ribbon to hang up the letters with and Chris can hang it above her crib. As you can see from the letters in Claire's name that I made, it's a ladybug theme. There is a really cute ladybug bedding set at Babies R Us that I would love to have for Claire's bed so the whole room will go together.

I also took a couple of pictures of her crib and her stroller. Her Grandpa bought the stroller and matching car seat for us. I love the green dots on it!! Her Nana and Joe bought the crib for us too. My Mom said that it's the same crib that I had when I was a baby!
I am now 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! Chris and I are becoming more and more excited. Chris loves to feel my belly and talk to her in hopes that he will feel her move around more. I really do think that he has a calming effect on Claire because she does calm down whenever her Daddy touches my belly. I am proud to say that I have only one stretch mark!! *Knock on Wood* I have a naked belly picture that you can probably see it in. I think it's pretty neat to look at! haha. Here I am at 30 weeks in the black shirt:In the pink tank top I am 32 weeks and 1 day preggo:In the brown tank top I am 33 weeks and 2 days preggo:
Here is my naked belly picture!! I love it. I have one little stretch mark you can see toward the bottom of my belly. That's also from today...33 weeks and 2 days preggo!!

No comments: