
Chris, Arlin, Sabir, and I decided to go hit some golf balls at a driving range. It was pretty nice outside and knowing Chris and I we both got a little red. I haven't been on a driving range in a long time but I remember when my Grandpa taught me how to hold a club and how to swing it. It was so much fun and I really want to do this a lot more this summer! Arlin said he was pretty impressed with how well I did. I didn't let them in on my pro abilities beforehand. Ha ha.



I think Chris looks like he wants to kill this ball he is about to hit!! He is going to chop it to death.

I was telling myself that I was angry so I could hit the ball really far and it actually worked. Ha ha. You can't really see my angry face too well but I think it's pretty funny. The next picture is of my amazing golf swing form.

It's a Saturday night and we are going to have lots of fun with some friends so I will take some more pictures and update again later.

Happy 1 week of being married baby!! I love you even though it looks like I'm going to bite your neck like a vampire.
No comments:
Post a Comment