Today I had the day off from work and didn't have much to do except for cleaning our place up....that didn't happen because it just didn't seem like much fun. Ha ha. I woke up early and went to get my new social security card taken care of, which I will get that back in 2 weeks. I also

got my driver's license changed to my new name which was really exciting!! After that I went to Chris' parent's house to see Lauren. Sandy has a ton of Bratz/Barbie dolls that she is going to sell and she wanted us to sort through it all to see what all was there. Well I was picking up some of the dolls and this scary thing popped up...

Ha ha It's a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson Barbie doll that was drawn on a little bit. She looks like she has dark circles under her eyes and basically looks like she is a drugged out doll. It was pretty freaky and we got a good laugh out of it. After sorting through it all Lauren and her friend Megan wanted to go to Joann Fabrics to get iron on letters. They are both going to the Jonas Brother concert on Friday and are ironing on stuff to their shirts and pants. On the way to get Megan and to the store Lauren put our scary, possessed doll in the window and laughed when people looked at us strangely. Ha ha.


I luckily do not have to sleep in the same house as that scary looking doll!! After I left Sandy and Mark's house I went to Best Buy to buy this awesome new CD that Sarah got me hooked on. It's a band called +44. It's with Mark and Travis from Blink 182 and it's a great CD. The title of today's blog is a line in one of the songs that I really like. Now I'm at home, Chris made dinner and we watched Bedtime Stories and I loved it. Well, that was basically my whole day...now it's back to work early tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment