So it may not be so exciting for everyone else but Chris and I got a new sofa and love seat set for our living room!! Our great friend Arlin and his wifey Grace thought it would be a good idea to buy us this awesome gift for our wedding!! I kept asking him if he was sure if he wanted to buy us something this expensive but he kept insisting that they wanted to do it for us!! Chris was home when it was all delivered. We both sat down and I didn't want to get up. All we had before was just a little recliner and now we have lots of spots for people to sit!! Now we just need to invite some people over. Haha. We got some nice big brown pillows as a wedding gift and my Grandma Mahoney made us the most beautiful quilt for our wedding and now we can have it on our sofa!!



No comments:
Post a Comment