Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Only You Can Love Me This Way

So Chris and I are officially Mr. and Mrs. Wold!! June 13th was one of the best days in my life and I'm so happy to call Chris my husband!! I can't wait until our marriage license comes in so I can go and get my name changed. The ceremony and reception were amazing and I loved how everything flowed so smoothly! Our song for our first dance was Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban. It's on his newest CD Defying Gravity and I love it. It's such a sweet song and it just makes me think of how much I love Chris.

We were so happy to have shared our special day with all of our great friends and family. We are also so thankful that my Dad was able to fly from overseas to walk me down the aisle and for Chris's Dad to beat lung cancer. He was able to be a part of one of the biggest days in our life and we love him so much.
I just want to thank everyone for all the nice gifts we have received and thank all of the people in our lives. We are so lucky to have the people we love the most to love us back!

No comments: