I keep having some really funny dreams!! I've always had a lot of dreams that I remember but since I've been pregnant they've gotten a little crazy. I had a dream last night that I was riding a roller coaster and there was a baby boy behind me riding the roller coaster by himself. I thought that it was crazy that somebody would put a baby on a roller coaster. He was laughing though and was having fun which I also thought was weird. After the ride ended I grabbed the baby because I realized nobody was with him. I somehow knew that his name was Mikey. I was with a couple of people and we were looking all over the fair for his Mom. We went to a red bus that was for missing children because somebody said that a Mom was looking for her baby boy. When we got there someone told us that she said I could just keep him since I obviously wanted him so badly enough to kidnap him. I thought it was strange that she would just give him to me. I was happy about it though, he was such a cute baby and was sleeping while I carried him around.
One thing I have noticed throughout my pregnancy is that when I have a dream about babies it's always a boy. I had dreams it was a girl at the beginning of my pregnancy, only 3 dreams though. Ever since then it has always been a boy. Hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment