Monday, January 18, 2010

Last Road Trip For Now

Chris and I left Friday afternoon for Pocatello to visit all of our Poky friends. I'm pretty sure it was our last road trip until baby Claire makes her appearance. We met up with Timmay and Rachelle on Friday night and then we all went over to Thip and Ty's house for pizza and games. We stayed up until 2 in the morning playing Catch Phrase! It was a lot of fun.

Saturday morning we met up with Thip, Ty, and Adam and we all drove to Salt Lake City. We went to In N Out burger. I haven't ever had it before and it was really good!! I can't wait until we can go back again. We went to a car show that has all of the newest cars out. It was pretty cool, I was getting tired from walking around but it was still fun. Chris and Timmay found a little cafe so we could have bubble tea. I got the chocolate and strawberry bubble tea. It was so good!! After that we headed back to Pocatello for steaks! Timmay made some really good elk steaks. We went back over to Thip and Ty's house for another game night. We stayed up until 3am this time playing Battle of the Sexes, Catch Phrase, and Bull Shit. It was so much fun.

We are back home now. We left Pocatello Sunday afternoon! It's nice to be home but we both can't wait until we can go back again. Next time it will be 3 of us traveling! :)

No comments: