Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Anniversary and Father's Day

I may just be more excited about Father's Day than Chris is. Hehe. I'm not sure if he's even really thought much about it yet but I really can't wait! :) Chris says he doesn't want to do anything and if that's what he wants to do on his day than that's what we'll do! I am also super excited for our 1 year anniversary. I've posted about it in previous posts but I'm gonna post about it again!!

Our anniversary is this Sunday....I cannot believe a year has gone by already. I think it went by so fast because I was pregnant. Our wedding was so fun and I had fun planning it for the most part. I did get stressed sometimes and thought how it would be so much easier to just have a small destination wedding to get married on the beach somewhere! Maybe we will do that for our 5 or 10 year wedding anniversary! I love Chris so much and he is such a great husband. Of course it's not all fairy tales and happy endings all the time but I think a great majority of our relationship is fairy tales and happy endings! :) It's so crazy to think that we have been together since I was 18 and he was 20 and now he will be 26 in July and I will be 24 in December! I sure hope for the greatest years of our life together to come and I would only want to spend my life with him forever! I love you baby cakes! I think to celebrate our awesome first year together we may take Claire to the zoo during the day (if the weather actually stays nice around here) and then go out to dinner just us two! I suggested Red Lobster....he suggested McDonald's (which actually is where we had our first date all those years ago!) I think if it's nice out maybe we will eat outside at Joe's Crabshack! I am craving crab legs! Everyone needs to think happy thoughts and wish for nice weather for our anniversary weekend!
Claire bear is awake now so I gotta go! Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments: