Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday!

Last night I put Claire to bed at 7:30 thinking that she would wake up for her bottle before bed around 10ish but amazingly enough she slept in until 5am! She drank her bottle and fell back asleep until 7:45! She is seriously amazing! Haha. I really do feel so lucky to have a baby that sleeps so well. We took a small morning nap for about a half an hour and then headed over to Chris' parent's house to visit. It was nice to visit for a little bit. Claire was spoiled with lots of new clothes and she played on her new playmat that they have at their house. After that we went to my Mom's house to visit for a little bit but Claire was pretty tired so we came home and relaxed!
I cleaned up the house a bit and Chris got home from Jerome! Yay! I attempted to grill some burgers but the propane ran out and the flame died and so I had to make a burger patty in the pan on the stove! Haha. It was still pretty good. Well, my day was pretty unproductive soooo I'm off to bed!

No comments: