Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Sweet Baby!

Claire is such a great baby girl! I love her so much and I just cannot describe exactly how much that is!! I'm sure a lot of you know exactly how I feel when it comes to your sweet babies! Today is Saturday and it's been a great day! Chris sadly left for Jerome this morning for an autocross event but he will be home soon and Claire can cover him with hugs and kisses...of course I will too! :) Even after 5 and a half years together, I still miss him so much when he is gone! He did great in his autocross class and got first place today. He is hoping to do the same tomorrow!!!

Earlier this morning, Sarah and I met up for breakfast at the Sunrise Cafe!! It was delicious like always and then we were off to the mall. I got a pair of shorts for Chris and a pair for me. They were buy one get one free at Aeropostale....I'm not sure if I love mine yet so I may just return them. Claire was so great the whole time and she just enjoyed looking around at everything. I always wonder what it would be like to remember being an infant just taking the world in!!

Now I'm relaxing at home. Claire had a bottle, bath, I put her jammies on and she is in bed already. She didn't get a full nap in today so I figured she could sleep until about 10ish and then I can hopefully get her to drink another bottle before her long stretch of sleep for the night.

I really am starting to love blogging every day these past few days. It's nice to just type my thoughts out and read over them. :)

My Dad and brother are coming next Thursday! I'm very excited to see the both of them and I'm very excited for them to see Claire bear!! June is going to be a great month because it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary next Sunday and then it will be Chris' first Father's Day the following Sunday!




No comments: