I made a choice last night that I am tired of not being an active person. Claire is 10 weeks old now and I really need to keep my motivation and lose these baby pounds. I need to do this for myself and for my family! I want to feel great about myself again and I want to stay healthy so I can live a long, happy life! I have a goal and that is to walk with Claire for at least 30 minutes every single morning!! It's a good way to keep my heart rate up and it's great for the both of us to get outside and breath fresh air!! Then in the afternoon when Chris gets home, we can go for walks together after dinner if he's not too tired from his day! We have been eating healthier already for a while now so I'm going to really keep up with that!
Claire had a strange night last night. She ate pretty early, went to bed early and woke up for her night feeding early. She didn't want to take her bottle right away, she bites down on it and makes a snorting noise before she takes it. She did this with Chris too at 5am when she was hungry again. Hmmmm...she slept the rest of the morning in bed with me until 7:45. She ate, I changed, stretched and we went for a nice long walk! She just lays back in her stroller and looks everywhere. We came home so I could have some breakfast...I ate oatmeal, avacado, and a hard boiled egg. Hopefully that's as healthy as I think it is. Haha
She was playing on her playmat while I ate and she fell asleep so I took the opportunity to jump in the shower. When I came out she was wide awake and looking around quietly! She is such a sweet baby. I gave her a bath, dressed her, and now she is taking a morning nap in her swing. I'm going to take her to visit Grandma today at the high school.
I'm enjoying my me time moment right now to blog and check some stuff online. I am hoping to start blogging about my days everyday. It may not interest everyone to read it everyday but it will be nice to put my thoughts down!
After Claire and I get home from visiting, if she's not too tired, I am hoping to play with her and get her to do some tummy time. I really need to keep trying it with her. She just hates it so much...I am hoping if I stick with it she will start to enjoy it more. I will probably read to her for a little while and then put her down for an afternoon nap. I haven't decided what to have for dinner tonight. Chris made a pizza last night! It was so good!
Chris bought Alice in Wonderland the other day on Blu-Ray so hopefully we will watch it tonight and relax at home together! He makes me so happy and he really is the best husband and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment