Monday, June 7, 2010

Setting Goals!!

Today after I type this I'm going to make a list of goals for myself for the summer!! A lot of them have to do with being healthier!! I cannot wait for it to warm up soon so I can bring Claire over to Chris' parent's house to swim! I am hoping to swim a lot so I can shed some baby weight! It's such a great way to work out and I wouldn't sweat to death doing it. Haha!
So far this morning, Claire and I had a great conversation! I was in the bathroom putting my hair up in a ponytail and she was lying on the bed looking at me just talking away! It was pretty cute! She is starting to squeal more and make laughing noises! It's so cute and she is always so happy to see Chris and I! We went on a nice walk to Albertson's to get some bread! I got an orange and like always with their fruit, it was overpriced and didn't taste very good. :( I didn't even finish the whole orange! Claire is down for a nap so I'm gonna make my goals list and read some of my Women's Health Magazine some more. I'm really trying to push myself to be a healthier person. I am proud to say that initially this morning I wanted to get a donut but I didn't! Yay!
Well I'm off to start the list and to clean up a bit around the house! It's a beautiful day out! Maybe I'll take Claire outside later to read to her for a little while!

No comments: